Is Your Home a Breath of Fresh Air?
Our plates are full of uncertainty. Allergy season is upon us; we’re homebound to prevent the further spread of the novel Coronavirus; and, it’s not yet warm enough outside to air out our homes.
One thing is certain though. We can all breathe fresh, clean air in our homes regardless of what’s going on outside. The air-purifying technology used in the REME HALO® has given us the opportunity to bring fresh, outdoor air inside without having to open our windows. The REME HALO® is a leading-edge, whole home in-duct air purifier that reduces air pollutants by purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches.
This patented, proven technology kills 99% of most germs, bacteria and viruses – on surfaces and in the air; and it reduces allergens, dust, dander and smoke. This system is effectively used in government buildings, hotels, hospitals, schools and homes worldwide.
And, the REME HALO® is effective against all three types of indoor air pollutants. Particulates. Microbials. Gases. You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. This system has been thoroughly tested to reduce airborne and surface bacteria and viruses like MRSA, E. Coli, and Norwalk Virus. Plus, it alleviates odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.
It’s time to make your home a breath of fresh air. After all, your home is your safe haven.
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.